Mitel's K-12 education solutions provide the tools to deliver increased benefits within the classroom and extend new capabilities through the virtual classroom. Through tools such as e-learning, wireless access and speech recognition, K-12 schools are given the tools to create an information-rich learning environment for students and staff alike.
From an operational perspective, school boards can consolidate voice, data and video traffic across the LAN/WAN to allow for shared resources and improved ease of communications between schools. Additionally, through an IP environment, staff can be given enhanced in-building mobility coupled with high levels of safety and security through digital video recording solutions.
Mitel's K-12 education solutions provide:
- Access to virtual classrooms through e-learning with intuitive video communications
- Improved mobility of staff and classroom resources through in-building wireless communications
- Improved parent-teacher communications with speech-enabled access to student information and school services
- A secure learning environment through digital video recording solutions
- Substantial infrastructure costs-savings and improved resource sharing through IP LAN/WAN networking